Search This Blog

December 22, 2009

Mme Bollinger on Champagne

I drink my champagne when I am happy and when I am sad. Sometimes I drink it when I am alone. When I have company I consider it obligatory. I trifle with it when I am not hungry and drink it when I am. Otherwise I never touch it, unless I am thirsty.Madame Jacques Bollinger, 1961 Quoted in Daily Mail, London

What a wise lady!
I found this on the Bollinger website, you HAVE to go and browse it, it is so nicely done! For me who loves to read biographies (besides drinking Champagne) this just makes me smile happily. www.champagne-bollinger.com

As said before, I love sparkling wine and champagne, but I will now make an effort to understand WHY I like certain ones better than others... Currently sipping my Bollinger, which will be by next entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment