Search This Blog

December 13, 2009

No time for blogs

But some kind of desire to write about things. Wine? Food? Life?

Just finished (successfully) a sommelier school here in Sweden, where I currently live... I do not work at a restaurant and I most likely never will. But, somehow, I need to keep learning about wine & food, and somewhere I need to be collecting what I am learning, so maybe a blog is a good thing after all. (But who the heck is going to read'em all, these blogs?)

Language: I am German, and speak rather fluent Swedish and English, my French is not worth mentioning, so I don't. I choose to write in English, because that is the language I like using most, I figure. So, the spelling perhaps will add some extra excitement.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world! I look forward to reading more about your wine adventures!

    ReplyDelete