Search This Blog

December 09, 2011

Phew...

I have to admit that I was way too optimistic. The work load that comes with moving into a new house, unpacking two containers, and getting a whole family settled (with 25% of us being constantly gone somewhere else) was enormous. It is first now that I am getting the chance to even think blog again... 


I missed tons of wine events in our region, Stuart P who came to introduce his new book and God knows what more. To make matters worse, I have been suffering from a bad throat since July, which did not really help me tasting wine. But, there is hope (always).


If I manage to find the photos I took with my phone, I'll be able to at least share a few more wines that I came across recently, with you.


Cheers!
Heike

No comments:

Post a Comment