Sunday, December 7, 2014

Dinner Menu Plan for the Week of 12/8-12/14

Dinner Menu Plan for the Week of 12/8-12/14

Welcome!  I hope that you find this more detailed menu-plan helpful!  It will include links to the relevant recipes for the week, in addition to a grocery list for our week. 

I am experimenting as I go here, so feedback and helpful hints are surely welcome.

If you have any questions about how I do this (I use Pinterest A LOT), please let me know.

For breakfasts, lunches, and snacks, I buy or always have on-hand the following:  plenty of fruits and vegetables, a big "box" of mixed green salad, whole-wheat bread and nitrate-free lunch meats, eggs, nuts, healthy granola/snack bars, yogurt, oatmeal, and of course, Shakeology!  We also eat plenty of leftovers for lunches.

So our dinners for the week of 12/8-12/14 will include:

Monday:  Thai Chicken & Pineapple Stir-Fry
Tuesday:  Fend-For-Yourself
Wednesday:  Spaghetti Squash Lasagna Boats
Thursday:  Vegetarian Minestrone
Friday:  Turkey Burgers & Sweet Potato Fries (I most often use Butterball Turkey Burger Patties)
Saturday:  Leftovers OR Dinner Out
Sunday:  Taco Casserole Bake (made with whole-wheat tortilla chips)

This list is the "main entrée".  I always serve the entrée with 1-2 vegetable side dishes or a large mixed green salad.

I've created general, categorized grocery list for this menu-plan, assuming you have the usual pantry items.  Next week, I'll include more about the "pantry items" and specific amounts of each item if that would be helpful.  Here it is:



Again, I hope that you find this beneficial.  Comments are welcome!  And please, do let me know if you try any of the meals! 

Thanks for your patience.

ALL THE BEST,


EmoticonEmoticon