I love this salad so much that I could have it for lunch everyday! I am happy I made enough yesterday to have some leftovers for lunch today. :)
This salad is so colourful and would be great to bring to a dinner party or a picnic!
You can add tofu to it too if you want some extra protein!
Soba Noodle Salad:
Serves 3-4 people.
- 180gr of soba noodles
- 1/2 red capsicum
- 1 carrot
- 1/2 cup of diced red cabbage
- 1 cup of diced snow peas
- 1/2 cup of diced coriander
- 1 tbsp of tamari sauce
- 1 cm of ginger grated
- 1 tbsp of tahini
- 1 tbsp of sesame oil
- 1/2 lime juiced
- 1-2 tbsp of sesame seeds
- Boil a pot of water and cook your soba noodles for 3-4 minutes once the water is boiling. Be careful not to over cook them.
- Chop your carrots, capsicum, snow peas in small sticks and mix them with the diced red cabbage and coriander.
- In a jar/mug/cup mix the tamari, sesame oil, ginger, tahini and lime juice.
- In a salad bowl, mix the cooled down soba noodles, vegetables and the dressing.
- Dress with sesame seeds, coriander (or mint!).
I hope you enjoy my recipe. Let me know if you make it! tag me @healthyfrenchwife on isntagram or comment below! thank you xx