Sunday, May 31, 2015

One More Week! Meal Planning: June 1 - June 7, 2015

One More Week!  Meal Planning: June 1 - June 7, 2015



One more week until things calm down a bit here in our house. 

Do you have a daughter who dances?  Well, then you know what I'm talking about!  Tutus, bobby pins, hair nets, feathers, tights, and make-up everywhere!

Dance recitals are fun and exciting events for both the excited performers who are eager to show off what they have learned from a year of lessons and practicing, and also for the proud parents and grandparents who are just as eager to see how their favorite dancer has progressed and grown in her art.

Although dance recitals are fun, they are often hectic and can be stressful for everyone involved, especially for younger dancers and dance parents.

If you are a "dance mom", you can relate, I'm sure!



PLANNING IS KEY.

I'll say it again.  Planning is key to staying on track with your health and fitness goals.  Otherwise, during a week such as the one I have coming up -- I know with 100% certainty -- that I will be tempted to grab something quick to eat, order in, or just stray WAY to far from my eating goals. 

One of the most effective strategies for losing weight and sticking to your diet is to plan ahead.  While it may seem difficult at first to be prepared, the results will astound you.  I promise you!



So here is OUR plan for the week ahead.  I can't promise perfection, but I know that when I go in with a PLAN, I am so much more likely to be successful!

Monday:  Grilled Al Fresco Chicken Sausage & Vegetables
Tuesday:  Leftovers -- Dance Recital Dress Rehearsal(!)
Wednesday:  Slow-Cooker Honey-Mustard Chicken Sandwiches
Thursday:  Burrito Bowls with Quinoa
Friday:  Dinner Out/Cookout
Saturday:  The Big Day!  Dance Recital
Sunday:  Spicy Turkey Taco Burgers & Homemade Sweet Potato Fries

ALL of these dinners are 21-Day Fix compliant.  The rest of my meals are composed of:
  • Shakeology
  • Eggs and vegetables
  • Fruits and vegetables
  • Almonds and cashews
  • Greek yogurt
  • And, leftovers!
If you would like to participate in one of my upcoming monthly online accountability groups (21 Day Fix), please get in touch with me here.  I would love for you to join me.

Also .... please let me know if you try any of the above recipes!  Drop me an email or a comment on my blog.

XO
ALL THE BEST,


P.S.  Don't forget!  I am currently creating a FREE three-part tutorial, that will provide you with step-by-step instructions (including file downloads) outlining exactly how I create our weekly meal plans.  This process now takes me only about 10-15 minutes each week!  What a time-saver.

Sign up HERE to receive the free tutorial when it is finalized.  Or leave your email address in the comments below.


EmoticonEmoticon