Sunday, May 17, 2015

Weekly Meal Plan: 5/18/15 - 5/24/15 (And, FREE Tutorial - Coming Soon!)

Did you know that a little organization in the form of a weekly meal plan goes a long way in keeping your family on track for eating healthier? It’s true!

By learning HOW to easily create a weekly meal plan, you’ll not only ensure that your family eats healthier and saves money, but this process will also save YOU time and stress each week as well.

I am currently creating a FREE three-part tutorial, that will provide you with step-by-step instructions (including file downloads) outlining exactly how I create our weekly meal plans.



This process now takes me only about 10-15 minutes each week!  What a time-saver.

Sign up HERE to receive the free tutorial when it is finalized.

But for now - here is this week's healthy meal plan!

Weekly Meal Plan: 5/18/15 - 5/24/15

ALL of these dinners are 21-Day Fix compliant.  The rest of my meals are composed of:
  • Shakeology
  • Eggs and vegetables
  • Fruits and vegetables
  • Almonds and cashews
  • Greek yogurt
  • And, leftovers!

If you would like to participate in one of my upcoming monthly online accountability groups (21 Day Fix), please get in touch with me here.  I would love for you to join me.

21 Day Fix Meal Planning

Also .... please let me know if you try any of the above recipes, or ANY of the recipes on my blog!  Drop me an email or leave a comment below.  Your feedback means the world!

XO
ALL THE BEST,


EmoticonEmoticon