Friday, April 14, 2017

Favorite Gluten-Free Passover Recipes

Easter is coming this weekend, but Passover which started on Monday night isn't over yet and it won't be over until this coming Tuesday night so I'm sharing my all time favorite recipes to get you through the next few days.

As you probably know, you can't use traditional flour during Passover. While you can use matzo meal and cake meal, all of these recipes happen to be gluten-free and don't use any wheat whatsoever. As a pasta freak I'm happy to share not just one but two recipes for Italian style pasta--one for sweet potato gnocchi and another for spinach ricotta gnudi. I also have a crepe recipe and a chocolate cookie recipe

I'm working on an adaptation to a muffin recipe and also an eggplant parmesan recipe for Passover. If there's a recipe on your Passover or gluten-free wish list, let me know in the comments. 

Thanks and Happy Holidays! 


EmoticonEmoticon