Monday, October 16, 2017

Beauty Trends From Around the World

Tags


Everywhere around the world, people are pushing the boundaries of beauty. By pushing these boundaries we were able to create some of the biggest trends and at time it sparked the idea of beauty in each country. Each continent, even city has their own specific definition of beauty and each has their own trends. Not all of these trends catch mainstream success, such as others. Though, you will notice some of the biggest trends in the world came from different countries such as the glitter roots henna art and the no makeup dewy look.


The beauty industry can be a difficult business. Almost every week a new trends dome to fruition. Anything can be used as an inspiration for these trends from tradition. History, to what some reality TV star is currently endorsing. Anything can happen in a blink of an eye. Curently bushi eyebrows are a thing and maybe next week neon colored ones will be trending. However, one thing is for sure. There is no specific idea of beauty. Each country or region has a specific beauty trend that they follow. So, let`s look at the different beauty trends from around the world. From the common beauty trends to the weird. Maybe you`d like to give some of these trends a try.

Dubai`s Full Eyebrows

Have your ever wondered where the whole trend of full and strong eyebrows comes from? A few years back the ideal eyebrow was thin and semi arched, then in a flash people were suddenly styling the on fleek eyebrows. This type of eyebrows has been prominent in areas such as Dubai for ages. This was the ideal shape of their eyebrows since in brought out the deep and the smokiness of their eyes. Though, they did prefer it more straight than arched to give it more of a natural appeal.

Thailand Face Slap

The name itself is literal. You actually get face slapped for beauty. There are licensed practitioners that perfrom the art of face slapping. This treatment is said to make the skin firm and young. The face slapping method said to tone the muscles in the face creating better definition. This process isn`t just simply slapping someone like a dramatic scene. The practitioner angles each slap and uses the right amount of strength to tone the muscles. If you don`t mind getting your face slapped, you should give this a try.

Bird poop Facials

This specific type of facial originated in Korea thousand of years ago and used the excrement`s of the nightingale. This was also popular in Japan a few years back, but is now making a huge wave in the UK. This facial is popular among royalty and celebrities. This treatment is said to target signs aging, discoloration and dry skin.


Doll like Appearance in Japan

Some countries prefer makeup to make you look more mature. In Japan, the doll like appearance is much more in trend. The wide eye, a bright blush, porcelain skin and hint of lip tint is what they consider ideal. The idea is not to look childlike but to look more like a classic ceramic doll. This look can make you look a lot younger and fresher than using heaving contouring. Though, this makeup really isn`t that applicable to all situations; especially in a professional setting. For a tiny hint of this makeup, they would place a subtle flush of pink just underneath the eyes to add some glow. The whole idea of creating lines isn`t that favored too, since having a rounder face is much more ideal.

Snail Spa

Have you ever heard of the snail facial? Neither have we. Snail creams sre becoming a huge trend in Asia. It is said the snail creams or snail based facial mask contain strong hydrating properties that can help revive the skin in just a short period of use. Though, if you`re really want the full blown experience; you can visit Thailand to let these little creatures crawl all over your face for direct hydration. If you`re not sensitive to slime balls all over your face, you should give this treatment a try.

When you travel all over the world you`ll notice how different the standard of beauty it is each country. One country can be more into pale skinned and thin, while other country prefers voluptuous and tan. What do you think of the different beauty trends from each country? Which beauty trends that we didn`t mention fascinates you.

1 comments so far

WHAT A GREAT MIRACLE THAT I HAVE EVER SEE IN MY LIFE. My names are Clara David I’m a citizen of USA, My younger sister was sicking of breast cancer and her name is Sandra David I and my family have taking her to all kind of hospital in USA still yet no good result. I decided to make search for cancer cure so that was how I find a lady called peter Lizzy she was testifying  to the world about the goodness of a herbal man who has the roots and herbs to cure all kind of disease and the herbal man email was there. So I decided to contact the herbal man @herbalist_sakura for my younger sister help to cure her breast cancer. I contacted him and told him my problem he told me that I should not worry that my sister cancer will be cure, he told me that there is a medicine that he is going to give me that I will cook it and give it to my sister to drink for one week, so I ask how can I receive the cure that I am in USA, he told me That I will pay for the delivery service. The courier service can transport it to me so he told me the amount I will pay, so my dad paid for the delivery fee. two days later I receive the cure from the courier service so I used it as the herbal man instructed me to, before the week complete my sister cancer was healed and it was like a dream to me not knowing that it was physical I and my family were very happy about the miracle of Doctor so my dad wanted to pay him 5 million us dollars the herbal man did not accept the offer from my dad, but I don't know why he didn't accept the offer, he only say that I should tell the world about him and his miracle he perform so am now here to tell the world about him if you or your relative is having any kind of disease that you can't get from the hospital please contact dr.sakuraspellalter@gmail.com or whats app him +2348110114739  you can follow him up on Instagram @herbalist_sakura for the cure, he will help you out with the problem. And if you need more information about the doctor you can mail me davidclara223@gmail.com 


EmoticonEmoticon