Monday, December 29, 2014

Weekly Meal Plan: 12/29 - 1/4 .... Why Wait? Starting [or keep] eating healthy NOW.

Better late than never!

I am "down for the count" with acute bronchitis right now, so NO exercise until these lungs heal.  Boo.

BUT, the one thing that I CAN control is what I eat.  So, back to the meal plan -- that always helps.  Writing it down, in one way or another, is the BEST WAY to get or stay on track!

So, here is our plan for the holiday week:



Monday: Leftovers (the boys are headed out to a hockey game tonight, sick girls will stay home)
Tuesday: Bolognese Sauce with Whole-Wheat Pasta and "Zoodles" (pulled from our freezer)
Wednesday: New Year's Eve Party (hopefully I can attend, even if just for a bit!)
Thursday: Brown Sugar and Dijon-Glazed Pork Loin with Baby Potatoes and Asparagus
Friday: Heading to a holiday party and bringing this dish - Spinach and Orzo Salad
Saturday: Italian Turkey Burger Soup
Sunday: Fend-For-Yourself

Let me know what YOU'RE making this week -- would love to hear it!  And, if you ever try any of the recipes that I post, I would love to hear your feedback. 

Why wait until January 1st to start making a plan?  Eat healthy NOW. 

ALL THE BEST,


EmoticonEmoticon