Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Your Struggles are Your Strength

What if ... ?

 



I've been getting a LOT of questions lately about my career as a Team Beachbody Coach.  What exactly do I do?  Can it be done part-time?  What if I have another job?  How do you make money?  Can I REALLY do it too?

I debated sharing the video below publicly (I made it for a private group).

Not because I am embarrassed.  But, because I really go into depth about what being a Team Beachbody Coach has done for me and for my family.  It is big stuff.  It is personal.  And, I get a little choked up in the video too.  And well ...... it never fails -- YouTube always gives me the craziest looking "thumbnail".  What is up with that?  Ha ha!

Anyway.  Being a Team Beachbody Coach has done SO much to enrich my life.  It has been an immense blessing for us in an infinite number of ways.  Why WOULDN'T I share that with YOU?   

When you find an amazing restaurant, with delicious food, excellent service, and a fabulous menu - do you recommend it to your friends?  No doubt, right?  No hesitation.

And this -- being a Team Beachbody Coach is SO MUCH more than that.  A blessing.  No 9-5 for this gal!  A life-changer.  Take a look: