Sunday, February 15, 2015

Weekly Meal Plan 2/16/15 - 2/22/15

Want to get healthier?  PLAN. YOUR. MEALS!

No matter what your cooking issues are, planning out your meals (at least your dinners!) ahead of time can make the whole process much easier, so I recommend giving it a shot—even if you're just doing it with pen and paper a week ahead of time.


I use Pinterest, and an excel spreadsheet on my laptop.  It REALLY doesn't take much time at all -- especially once you get some systems like this into place.  I cannot stress enough how much easier this makes my life.


Weekly Meal Plan - 2/16/15--2/22/15:

Monday:  Shrimp & Asparagus Stir-Fry with Lemon Sauce
Tuesday:  Leftovers
Wednesday:  Egg & Vegetable Casserole
Thursday:  Spaghetti Squash with Meat Ragu
Friday:  Slow-Cooker Meatloaf with Sweet Potatoes
Saturday:  Fend-For-Yourself
Sunday:  Make-Your-Own Turkey Taco Burrito Bowls (Turkey taco meet, with homemade taco seasoning, layered with rice, veggies, black beans, salsa and guacamole. Yum!)

Most of these meals are 21-Day Fix compliant.  If you would like to participate in one of my monthly 21 Day Fix or 21 Day Fix Extreme online accountability groups, get in touch with me here.

Would love to hear if you try any of these recipes, too!  Please leave me a review in the comments below.

ALL THE BEST,


EmoticonEmoticon