Last week I made these healthy vegan blondies (similar to brownies minus the chocolate so they are blonde haha) with chocolate chunks and peanut butter. They were delicious and did not last long in our house! My toddler twins have not had chocolate much so far in their lives and they absolutely loved the chocolate chunks on top but it was a little messy! I avoided melted chocolate finger prints on our white walls but just!
I have popped the recipe below. I hope you enjoy it and leave a comment or tag me on Instagram if you make it/ have questions.
Chocolate Chunks PB Blondies
Makes 12 squares
1 can of chickpeas
1 cup of nut milk/ soy milk
2 tsp of vanilla extract
1/2 tsp of baking powder
1/2 cup of coconut sugar
1/4 tsp of salt
1/3 cup of peanut butter
1/3 cup of dark dairy-free chocolate broken into chunks.
1 cup of flour of your choice- I used wholemeal.
1. Preheat your oven to 180 degrees Celsius and line a square brownie pan with baking paper,
2. In a food processor mix the chickpeas (drained and rinsed) then add the other ingredients. Add more milk if needed.
3. Pour in your brownie pan, top with the chocolate chunks or chips and cook for 20-25 minute.
4. Leave to cool for 30 minutes and cut into 12 squares.
5. Best kept in the fridge for up to 3-4 days.