Friday, August 25, 2017

Ebook Sale !!

Tags

These past few weeks have been very busy for us as we are moving to a new city and a new state in Australia! My husband got a new job in Orange, NSW so we are moving in 1 week with our twins to a new town! I have never been to Orange and I am really excited for the next adventure in our lives and live in the country so our twins can have a big backyard. 

In the meantime things have been a bit quiet around here and on my Instagram page as I am juggling studying, toddlers, planning a move and running for my half marathon tomorrow!! 

So this is a perfect time to do a sale on my Healthy Little Tummies for the next 4 weeks! Perfect for back to school in the northern Hemisphere too. 

35+ healthy, plant-based, allergy-friendly and toddler-approved recipes!

Click Here to purchase my ebook on sale!

  • PLANT-BASED NUTRITIOUS RECIPES FOR TODDLERS AND YOUNG CHILDREN
  • Recipes tested and APPROVED by my own toddler twins!
  • 35+ RECIPES including breakfasts, mains and sweets
  • ALLERGY-FRIENDLY :Lots of nut-free and gluten-free friendly recipes and all dairy and egg- free
  • Suitable for children aged 12 months +
  • Suitable for vegan and non-vegan families
  • Recipes developed and styled by myself
  • Buy it now by clicking here







EmoticonEmoticon