Skin issues are of different forms, we suffer from acne problems during our teenage while wrinkles start bothering us once we grow old. The acne scars, dark spots, dark circles under eyes, dry rashes are the common skin problem with which we struggle continuously. What if you get just one solution to all your skin issues? That will be a just boon for you! This is actually a natural boon in the form of guava leaves.
Here are some benefits of guava leaves for skin.
Elimination of wrinkles
You will be amazed to know that guava leaves are more beneficial than guava fruit. It consists of antioxidants which destroy the free radicals from your body. It is an excellent solution to eliminate wrinkles and makes your skin smoother.
Guava leaves have antibacterial and anti-fungal properties which kill the organisms responsible for the spread and outburst of acne. It soothes the skin and eliminates the pimples without leaving any scars behind.
Lighten dark spots
Guava leaves act as a toning agent and removes the dark spots on face efficiently. It reduces the skin irritation and inflammation, also makes the skin soft like never before.
Cure atopic dermatitis
If you are suffering from atopic dermatitis then guava leaves can help you to reduce the irritation of skin and redness. It consists of anti-allergic properties which reduce the development of histamines in the body. It heals the skin quickly and provides relief from infection.
The method of treatment:
It is easy to use guava leaves to treat the skin issues. Here is a simple recipe you can use to reduce skin redness, itching, inflammation and keep the skin protected from infection.
Things you need
- Guava leaves- 5-6
- Water- 1 cup
- Take 1 cup of water and start boiling it on low flame.
- Crush the guava leaves and add it in the boiling water.
- Cook it on low flame until the water looks thick and brownish in color.
- Remove the heat and allow the solution to cool down.
- Filter the solution and soak 2-3 cotton balls in it.
- Apply the solution using cotton balls on the affected area.
- Leave the mask for 15-20 minutes and then rinse your face with warm water.
- Use this remedy twice a week to keep the skin issues at bay.