Beautiful and shiny hair are always in the wish list of women. With all the chemicals we pour on our hair while using cosmetic products it is almost impossible to get healthy hair.
So, get ready to see some magical ingredient to promote hair growth.
Homemade Balm for Rapid Hair Growth
Things you need
- Shampoo and conditioner- 2 tbsp
- Malic acid- 1 tbsp
- Castor oil- 1 tbsp
- Egg yolk- 1
- Take 1 egg yolk in a small bowl.
- Add 1 tbsp each of malic acid and castor oil to it.
- Later add 2 tbsp of shampoo and conditioner to the mixture.
- Mix it well to create a thick yogurt like a paste of the ingredients.
- Now, apply the paste on wet hair (it will be great if your hair is pre-washed)
- Put nylon cloth bag on your hair and leave it for 20 minutes.
- Use this combination for every hair wash for 2-3 weeks to promote hair growth.
The dose given in the recipe is enough for a medium length of hair however you can increase the ingredient in the given proportion if you have long hair.
Don’t wait! Just go for it and get healthy hair with shine enormously.