Sunday, January 11, 2015

Weekly Meal Plan - Week #2 of the 21 Day Sugar Detox

Weekly Meal Plan - Week #2 of the 21 Day Sugar Detox

Meal-planning:  One of my favorite things to do!  Yes, I'm a weirdo.  LOL.  That's okay.  It helps me and the family stay on track with our healthy eating and with expenses.

So, the week ahead is Week #2 of the 21-Day Sugar Detox.  You can check out my review of Week #1 here


Week #2 Meal Plan

Monday:  Chili Cilantro Lime Crockpot Chicken
Tuesday:  Leftovers
Wednesday:  Build-Your-Own Taco "Bowls" -- you know, mixed greens, grass-fed ground beef, plenty of vegetables, homemade guacamole, fresh salsa, and homemade taco seasoning
Thursday:  Pasta & "Zoodles" with Baked Chicken Meatballs
Friday:  Wing Night (Yes, they can be made in a healthier way!)
Saturday:  Fend-For-Yourself
Sunday:  Stuffed Pepper Soup



I'm also going to try some Pumpkin Pie Energy Bites.  (Pictured above.) They look and sound delicious!   I also made some homemade "Banola" this morning.  Intrigued?  Check out the link.  YUMMY!

Fact:  ALL of the food that I've been eating IS delicious.  You can't beat that! 

If you have any questions about the 21 Day Sugar Detox, comment below and I'll get back to you.

ALL THE BEST,


EmoticonEmoticon