Sunday, April 26, 2015

Weekly Meal Plan: 4/27/15 - 5/3/15

"Meal times felt overwhelming!"
 
Do you ever feel this way?  With deciding what to make, figuring out ingredients and I won't even get started on how challenging grocery shopping can be
 
Having a MEAL PLAN is the answer.  I have been doing this for years, and it has helped me tremendously.  Not only to lose weight and live a healthier life, but to eliminate meal-time STRESS. 

You'll end up with more time to savor meals with less time wasted in the kitchen.  And, you'll save money on your grocery bill by not wasting food that goes bad in the back of your fridge (or is spent on last-minute take-out)!


21 Day Fix Meal Plan

21 Day Fix Weekly Meal Plan: 4/27/15 - 5/3/15

Monday:  Seasoned Shrimp Soft Tacos
Tuesday:  Leftovers
Wednesday:  WW Pasta with Turkey Sausage, Marinara & Ricotta Cheese (thrown together)
Thursday:  Spicy Turkey Taco Burgers
Friday:  Slow-Cooker Meatloaf with Mashed Cauliflower
Saturday:  Fend-For-Yourself
Sunday:  Simply Grilled Chicken on a Salad with Strawberries & Almonds

ALL of these dinners are 21-Day Fix compliant.  The rest of my meals are composed of:
  • Shakeology
  • Eggs and vegetables
  • Fruits and vegetables
  • Almonds and cashews
  • Greek yogurt
  • And, leftovers!
If you would like to participate in one of my upcoming monthly online accountability groups (21 Day Fix), please get in touch with me here.  I would love for you to join me.

Also .... please let me know if you try any of the above recipes!  Drop me an email or a comment on my blog.

xo
ALL THE BEST,


EmoticonEmoticon